The next show that we got to see is called Spamalot. This is a show that is based on the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I really liked this show because I had already seen the movie of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Some of my favorite lines from some of the characters are….
· “You’re our king? Well, I didn’t vote for you!”
· “Where are we going to find Jews?”
· “Ni! Ni! Ni!”
· “Come back here! I’ll bite your legs off!”’
· “I’m not dead yet. I’m feeling much better now!”
· “Always look on the bright side of life!”
· “You’re our king? Well, I didn’t vote for you!”
· “Where are we going to find Jews?”
· “Ni! Ni! Ni!”
· “Come back here! I’ll bite your legs off!”’
· “I’m not dead yet. I’m feeling much better now!”
· “Always look on the bright side of life!”

Tonight we watched Mouse Trap, which wasn’t a comedy, but it was a mystery. This play has been playing for more than fifty years. I can’t really describe this play as well because it wasn’t quite as interesting to me because it was so complicated. All I know is that I’m not allowed to say who the murderer is. Shhhhh….it’s a secret!
-- Marina
No comments:
Post a Comment